ACCELERATED MUSIC LAB
SERVICES WE ARE OFFERING
ACCELERATED MUSIC LAB
instrument, and actually ENJOY playing at home each day.
I am excited to announce another great opportunity for my students.
This is for students who want to take their practice skills to the next level and progress at a rapid rate.
My desire is to see students excel in their music, have fun with their instrument, and actually ENJOY playing at home each day.
A+ Music Instruction has had record enrollment this school year because students love my program. However, I am never satisfied with the status quo. I find NEW ways to help my students succeed. With that said, I am proud to announce the Accelerated Music Lab!
The purpose of this program is to address the #1 problem that music students have: The difficulty of home practice.
Many students dread home practice for one reason: It takes too much work. We simply do not have the time to practice with repetition or to drill those tough parts in the lesson. This is true of most music studios and schools in the U.S. There is just so much to do in a small amount of time. I am solving this problem once and for all in my studio.
The Accelerate Curriculum
● Has been shown to dramatically improve a studentʼs sightreading skills.... this is the #1 skill that students need to learn music quickly
● Helps students move through their books faster
● Allows the student to learn more music each week... this translates into faster completion time.
● Includes proven practice techniques so home practice is all about review and increasing speed – less tedium = more fun at home.
● Includes some amazingly fun interactice review games... Iʼm a little jealous that I wasnʼt able to do this as a kid!
● Will minimize your need to supervise practice at home
The best news?
It's almost half the cost of a private lesson. Contact me for additional information and rates
How to Join
I will be adding more opportunities to work with this curriculum later this year.
The first 4 people to respond will get priority. Everyone else will go on the waiting list.
Schedule a class by filling out the contact form or clicking the 'join here' button. If you would like additional information you can always email, call, or text me at [email protected] and +1-305-978-5449. Hope to hear from you!
Very best, Mitch